YACHTING THE SEYCHELLES ISLANDS ON CRYSTAL ESPRIT – Hot Topics in Medical, Dental & Public Health Issues
March 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - March 14, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$695
The Professional Education Society invites you to join our CME/CE Seminar for Medical, Dental, Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professionals
YACHTING THE SEYCHELLES ISLANDS ON CRYSTAL ESPRIT
Hot Topics in Medical, Dental & Public Health Issues
This Seminar is planned for 12 Continuing Education Credit Hours.
CME/CE credits, Certificates of Completion and possible tax deductible guidelines will be provided for Physicians, Dentists, Nurses, and Allied Health Care Professionals. Certificates of Attendance will be provided for ALL registered seminar participants.
Since 1980, PES has provided accredited CME/CE cruise and travel seminars welcoming friends and family as travelling companions. Our exclusive, customized programs provide unique insight into healthcare innovations, challenges and cross-cultural perspectives.
Join PES and sail for 7 nights through the topaz waters of the Indian Ocean to the tropical paradise of the Seychelles, where idyllic beaches, lush emerald mountains, and UNESCO-protected wildlife reserves await.
Cruise Itinerary Highlights:
- Begin and end your journey in Mahé, a resort island abundant with natural beauty and home to Seychelles capital, Victoria
- Admire tropical vegetation, sea turtles, and pristine beaches on Sainte Anne Island, part of the Sainte Anne Marine National Park
- Praslin, referred to as the Garden of Eden, is where you can find azure waters, tangles of jungle, and some of the world’s rarest birds
- Enjoy the relaxed tropical atmosphere of La Passe, La Digue
- See giant tortoises, hump-head parrotfish, mangrove forests, and exotic coco de mer palms in Laraie Bay on Curieuse Island
- Explore the stunning nature reserves of Cousin Island and Aride Island, both known for their exceptional bird life
All-Inclusive Cruise Package:
- Exceptional Michelin star-inspired cuisine in the elegant Yacht Club Restaurant and two al fresco cafés – The Patio Café and The Grill
- Fine wines, champagne, beer, and premium spirits, plus fresh juices, bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees, and tea
- 62-guest, all-suite yacht with butler service in all suites
- Choice of two complimentary shore excursions in most ports
- A host of watersports on the yacht’s marina including swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and jet skiing
- Included gratuities and airport transfers to and from the yacht
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi