Pain Management Across The Continuum—From Prevention To Palliation: Movement, Motivation, Mindfulness, Medication
October 24 @ 8:00 am - October 31 @ 5:00 pm$1245
- Pain – What Is It?
- Mindful Approaches to Pain
- How is End of Life Pain Different?
- Physician Resilience and Sustainable Practice
- Practical Chronic Pain Assessment
- Screening for Psychosocial Risk Factors in Patients
- Non-Pharmacological Treatments for Chronic Pain
- Optimizing Non-Opioid Pain Pharmacotherapy
- The Role of Cannabinoids in Chronic Pain Treatment
- Safe Opioid Prescribing Guidelines
- An Exit Strategy for Opioids
- Physical Activity and Pain Prevention
- Spinal Pain Assessment and Early Intervention
- Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes