4th World Heart Congress
April 29 - May 1$699
We welcome you to attend the 4th World Heart Congress from April 29 – May 01, 2019 at Kyoto, Japan which melds brief Keynote presentations, speaker talks, Exhibition, Symposia, workshops and special sessions. This event is CME and CPD Accredited.
This international conference provides the opportunity for clinicians, scientists, doctors and researchers from all over the world to gather and learn the latest advances in the field of cardiology and healthcare and to exchange scientific ideas and experiences in a distinctive environment.
- 3 days of scientific exchange
- 200+ abstracts submitted
- 30+ scientific sessions
- 80+ international expert faculty members
- 100+ healthcare professionals
For more details visit – http://heartcongress.conferenceseries.com/
The event is in collaboration with the Russian Society of Cardiology, Egyptian Society of Pediatric Cardiology, ISTH (International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis), Arrhythmia Alliance, DAIC, Heart In, Placid Way, Infomed, Med gadget, World Citi Medical Centre, Asia Research News and many more.
Organizing Committee Members for the event are –
- Damien Byas – President, North American Scientific Committee on Cardiovascular Health, USA
- Beder Gustavo Farez – President, Argentine Federation of Cardiology , Argentina
- Aris Lacis- President, Latvian Association for Pediatric Cardiologists, Latvia
- Michiaki Nagai- Vice Director, Hiroshima City Asa Hospital , Japan
- Santoso Karo Karo -Past President & Chairperson, Indonesian Heart Association, Indonesia
- Guy Hugues Fontaine- Professor, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
- Mary Shibuya- Medical English Editor at Japanese Society for Surgical Metabolism and Nutrition, Japan
- Galya Atanasova -Medical University Pleven, Bulgaria
Heart Congress 2019 Emphasizes on:
Heart Failure & Diseases, Heart Diagnosis, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac and Cardiovascular Research, Heart Devices, Diabetes, Heart and Stroke, Pediatric Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Nursing, Heart Regeneration, Cardiac Pharmacology, Cardiology – Future Medicine, Case Reports on Cardiology.
This annual cardiology meeting is a platform for postgraduate education and scientific work in the fields of cardiology, angiology, hypertension and cardiac and vascular surgery.
Note: Proposals for Speakers talks, Workshops and Symposium accepted!!!
Plan a trip to Kyoto – The Heart and Soul of Japan !!
Contact us at –