29th Annual Primary Care Conference Session I
June 28 @ 8:00 am - July 2 @ 12:15 pm$575 – $750
ATTEND IN-PERSON OR VIA A LIVE STREAMING WEBCAST
If you are still deciding on whether to attend in-person, our CME Conference Reassurance Policy provides a 100% refund guarantee, the ability to Register NOW / Pay LATER, live-stream access from your room and more. If you are unable to travel, you can still earn live CME credit virtually via our LIVE streaming webcast. Whether you attend in person or watch via webcast, all lectures will be recorded and made available to participants for 30 days.
Continuing Education Company has been organizing its Primary Care Conference Series for over 29 years. The Primary Care Summer Conference is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. Join us this June or July when we hold the 29th Annual Primary Care Conference. This conference will be repeated in two sessions for convenience in scheduling. Sessions I and II will be held at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort in Kiawah Island, South Carolina. Located on a beautiful barrier island just a few miles from historic Charleston, Kiawah Island is ten miles of wide, immaculate, ocean beach on which one – or two – might walk or cycle for hours and hours without interruption. Soothing by day, utterly romantic by night, the beach is complemented by the island’s river, meandering lagoons, and pristine marshlands, and closes each sun washed day safe beneath its own star studded southern sky.
The Primary Care Summer Conference Series offers physicians two date options:
- June 28 – July 2, 2021: Session I – Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Kiawah Island, SC
- July 5-9, 2021: Session II – Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Kiawah Island, SC
As a result of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Assess and provide patients with an accurate diagnosis and optimal care for a broad range of disorders seen in primary care.
- Utilize current guidelines in the diagnosis and management of commonly encountered therapeutic issues.
- Formulate comprehensive evidence-based interventions and treatment strategies that will lead to the reduction of modifiable risk factors and improved long term outcomes.