- This event has passed.
16th Annual Emergency Medicine Update Hot Topics 2019
November 5 @ 8:00 am - November 9 @ 5:00 pm
Emergency Medicine Hot Topics 2019 is a conference focused on recent advances and new approaches in Emergency care and improvement of patient care in the following areas: cardiac, traumatic, pediatric and general medical emergencies.
Emergency Medicine Hot Topics 2019 covers topics such as:
- Difficult Airway Management
- Ultrasound for Dyspnea and Vascular Access
- Pediatric Emergency Care
- Trauma Management Heat Illness
- Management of Strokes
- Lightning Strikes
- Altitude Illness
- Resistant Infections
Emergency Medicine Hot Topics 2019 brings together internal medicine, critical care physicians, nurses, general and family practice, pharmacists and physician assistants.
- Identify key nerve blocks for management of acute pain.
- Select non-opioid pain management strategies.
- Apply pediatric critical care concepts.
- Update practice in neurological critical care.
- Utilize contemporary equipment in trauma resuscitation.